VersaSpa™ Sunless Tanning by MagicTan®
Ultimate Tanning is happy to introduce VersaSpa™ Sunless Tanning by MagicTan®, the most advanced sunless tanning system, now available at both locations! Keep your skin healthy and hydrated, and enjoy the benefits of a perfect tan without the damage.
With VersaSpa™, you can look like you just returned from a tropical vacation, get bronzed for a special occasion or simply have a flawless tan all year round! Give your skin the most natural and healthy looking tan, all in about 60 seconds!
VersaSpa™ Sunless Tanning is completely safe and 100% UV free, creating a beautiful, even tan for any skin type. We take pride in offering state-of-the-art tanning equipment, in a comfortable and clean environment. Enjoy your own private room while your fully-automated application takes place. We highly recommend VersaSpa™ be done two days prior to any special occasion to achieve the best tan.
Premium, Professional-Grade Ingredients
- Eco-Certified DHA: the active ingredient most often used in all sunless tanners. The DHA in VersaSpa is naturally derived, provided by the #1 DHA supplier in the world to assure purity and quality, and is certified by a 3rd party.
- Eco-Certified Erythrulose: naturally-derived, active ingredient in VersaSpa that helps the tan last longer and is certified by a 3rd party.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI): helps the tan solution properly absorb into the skin for a deeper and even tan.
- Marine Algae: a blend of Chlorellagen, Mitostime, and Pheohydrane to detoxify, firm, and hydrate skin to rejuvenate skin and helps produce a beautiful sunless tan.
- Paraben Free: Parabens are not used as preservatives in VersaSpa products.
- Gluten Free: VersaSpa products are free from wheat protein for allergy conscious users.
- Cruelty Free: VersaSpa products are developed by methods that do not involve experimentation on animals. VersaSpa employees thoroughly and frequently test all products – we only sell what we love.
All VersaSpa products, both self-tanning and spray tanning, are formulated with a blend of green and brown marine algae. The combination oxygenates, detoxifies, firms, and rejuvenates the skin to help create the most beautiful tan.
The blend of green and brown marine algae stimulates the collagen in your skin to become firmer and the amino acids in DHA develop the most optimal color. This combination develops the most beautiful sunless tan.
Tips on achieving the perfect spray tan
- No lotion, deodorant, make-up or perfume should be on the body prior to using VersaSpa® as this will cause a barrier that may prevent an all-over consistency of color.
- Any garment worn immediately following VersaSpa® should be dark and loose.
- For best results, wait 4-6 hours before showering or engaging in any activity that will cause you to perspire.
The Ingredients in our Versaspa Pro Tanning Solution
Are VersaSpa products formulated with natural or organic ingredients?
Yes, VersaSpa products are formulated with natural ingredients, including naturally-derived, Eco-Certified Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), naturally-derived Eco-Certified Erythrulose, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbitol and other natural ingredients.
If you’re wondering if VersaSpa products are organic, here is the information you need to know on organic sunless products. You may see products with claims such as, “includes natural/organic ingredients”, which may be an accurate claim, but that does not mean the entire product is organic. Although DHA is naturally derived, there is no 100% certified organic DHA ingredient on the market.
For EcoCert’s official statement regarding organic DHA please visit www.ecocert.com/en/ecocert-statement-dha/.
What is Dihydroxyacetone (DHA)? Is it Safe?
The FDA added DHA to the list of approved colors for cosmetic products in the 1970s. DHA is the active ingredient most often used in all sunless tanners, including tinted moisturizers, self-tanners, and spray tan solutions. DHA is a carbohydrate (monosaccharide sugar) compound, approved by the FDA for use in externally applied sunless tanning solutions. DHA is often derived from a vegetable source like beets or sugar cane. VersaSpa’s DHA ingredients are Eco-Certified. The FDA has approved DHA for external application to the skin. For misting applications, the FDA recommends protective measures to prevent eye contact, inhalation or ingestion. To ensure complete protection, the FDA suggests wearing protective eyewear, nose filters, ear plugs, lip balm and undergarments.
What is Erythrulose?
Erythrulose is an active ingredient often used in sunless tanning products combined with DHA. Erythrulose takes longer to develop its full effect, therefore helps the tan last longer. VersaSpa sunless products are formulated with Eco-Certified Erythrulose.
What is Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI)?
DMI is a high purity solvent and carrier, which offers an effective delivery enhancement mechanism for active ingredients in personal care products. DMI in sunless tanning products enhances the effect of the sunless tan. VersaSpa sunless products are formulated with DMI.
What is Odor-Ban 200™?
VersaSpa sunless products, both self-tan and in-salon, are formulated with breakthrough odor control technology, Odor-Ban 200™, designed to virtually eliminate the odor commonly associated with sunless tanning products. Not all skin chemistry is the same, but 89% of our panelist surveyed said, “little to no odor”.
What is the blend of marine algae?
All VersaSpa products, both self-tanning and spray tanning, are formulated with a blend of green and brown marine algae. The combination oxygenates, detoxifies, and rejuvenates the skin to help create the most beautiful tan.
Our self-tanners each have a perfect blend of naturally-derived sunless tanning ingredients for a stunning tan, every time. Buy today and receive a free self-tanning applicator mitt with your purchase.